Wednesday, October 22, 2008

65. When we leave


Haven’t written for a while. I’ve been quite busy at work with the fall term just starting. You’ve also visited me last week. My past days thus being overtaken by levels of activities that barely manage to fit in the 24 hours at my disposal every time I wake up. I’ve cut on sleep. It’s ok. The older I get, the less I need.

This thought crossed my mind this afternoon, and I must share it with you. Briefly, of course, I have to run. But perhaps by posting it now, like a reminder note, I can come back to it later and expound on its virtues.

When does history start? I asked myself the question and the hint for an answer showed up: History starts when we leave.

I like this idea.

I haven't forgotten. Tomorrow and Sunday, your birthdays. Four years old and two years old.

Much love, your Laolao

No comments: