Monday, July 14, 2008

13. Atmospheric search


As you play or sleep, my loved ones, I sink into predictable extremes, both still habitable. There it is, the report, as is:

1) Our entire biosphere is altering its boundaries – an abundance of organisms titillating a reactive atmosphere;

2) Inanimate predators have denied our high-tech world the nutrients it needs to regulate body temperature.


It is so hot and polluted where we are: An entangled, impractical chemical environment against your pink cheeks. A disparity between the cooling effect of my wishes, and an unconstrained, distorted moment of amplitude altering the material world.

Seasonal disobedience. Visceral hypochondria guarding against the imminence of unusable weather structures. The philosophy of our era drawn within the frames of holographic cartoons charged with grayish daydream bubbles. It is said to be entirely about greatness.

Trying to make things levitate with a beam of light or the power of ardent thoughts because electrons are all that matter in a somewhat dogmatic ‘wave + particle’ existence.

In the air, interference patterns marked as spam. Detecting particles unperturbed by the observation of false realities. Discrepancies to our current knowledge spreading like thick certainties. Unconcerned if we are exploding from or to a singularity.

I don’t know, I don’t know much about this, honey. I’m just getting old. Would it be important if I made more sense?

Atmospheric research will tell you one day, with loud overlapping delusional soundtracks, that conscious intent consists of conjugations of variables that have a direct influence on us, rational animals.

Deeper meaning is still believed to be found by resisting the solid state of human sentiments. By not giving in the uncertainty principle. Cryptographic coherence assigning values to planes and vectors of life insofar as they remain unexpressed.

There it is again: Fatefully described oblivion of the title “laolao,” except in your eyes little ones, because you don’t know yet what the human nature of simply being may refer to.

All around, an anarchy of powers displaying highly intelligible, user-friendly self-deception features meant to legitimize behavior in cases of absolute indifference.

I also find myself without an excuse or a potentiality. And it’s rather comic: My kingdom is subjective. I lack sufficient information to fail in a real situation. Surpassing myself outside of myself. The genesis of things, which exist independently of what’s in our head.

An indubitable finitude.

Our togetherness, my sweet ones, perceptible like a murmur passing through - the twilight of our reflections against a background of unconcealed zealous human activities.

We have lived these past three days separated by flourishing contaminants, it is true, but we have also winked at each other, thus articulating indirect exposure, a clandestine manifest of facial expressions, you and me conveying our ideas through glimpses at the demarcations of where we start and where we end, for we are not unfinished - even if the ambience absorbs all contours.

I'm only sure of this: I love you.


Laolao

No comments: